Lukos Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lukos Software

Community Forum for Lukos Software

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum will be closing very soon. Please redirect your bookmarks and whatnot to http://lukos.x10hosting.com

Any updates?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Curseman
Winner - Elementalist

Winner - Elementalist
Curseman

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Any updates? Empty
PostSubject: Any updates?   Any updates? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Hey, how are things progressing for the next version of Mage Guild? Is there any news on that?
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Any updates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any updates?   Any updates? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Thank you for asking, I've been meaning to make a post about that. Smile

I've been getting stomped on at work lately, so MG's development has slowed to a crawl. The skeleton for the new content I've got planned for 0.7 is in. I'm in process of fleshing that out. I've got a number of balance issues lined up that I'm going to hit. Some bugs have already been found and fixed from 0.6.1, and I've got a couple more on the chopping block.

Basically, work is progressing on 0.7; hopefully, the work situation will settle itself down a bit here soon, and I'll be able to make up some time.

Some teasers as to what's to come?

-a whole new type of item, with five sub-types within it
-a number of new wearables (roughly along the same lines as amulets are now; you'll never be looking for a +3 robe. Smile )
-the end of the game is going become a bit more interesting
Back to top Go down
http://glistenimages.com/Lukos/lukosHome.htm
Curseman
Winner - Elementalist

Winner - Elementalist
Curseman

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Any updates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any updates?   Any updates? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:29 pm

Sounds like it'll be excellent then. I'll look forward to it. It definitely sounds like things are moving in the right direction (if not as quickly as one might hope tongue ).

In the meantime, it'll be fun to speculate on what the new content could be, especially this "more interesting" ending business. Are we in for some new indestructible enemy types? A final boss? Puzzles like in the tutorial?

TIME WILL TELL!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any updates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any updates?   Any updates? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any updates?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lukos Software :: MageGuild :: Beta Discussion-
Jump to: