Lukos Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lukos Software

Community Forum for Lukos Software

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum will be closing very soon. Please redirect your bookmarks and whatnot to http://lukos.x10hosting.com

Shape Bolt prompt appears repeatedly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Shape Bolt prompt appears repeatedly Empty
PostSubject: Shape Bolt prompt appears repeatedly   Shape Bolt prompt appears repeatedly Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:57 am

I made a doppleganger wraith and it's following me around. It shapeshifted into something that looks like me ("weird shape." NO DATA for description). I encountered a manticore and now every few turns I get a prompt as if I were using the Shape Bolt power you get from the Shaped Bolt edge. If I choose a shape I know it uses a turn and changes my bolt shape; if I cancel the prompt, nothing happens, though the prompt might come up again. It stops appearing if the manticore is killed or my doppleganger changes shape. Encountered in 1.0. Still occurs if I open the game in 1.1. I have the savefile handy.
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Shape Bolt prompt appears repeatedly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shape Bolt prompt appears repeatedly   Shape Bolt prompt appears repeatedly Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:48 am

Heh...now THAT'S interesting. Very Happy Somehow, you got a mob to have a PC's body. That's thoroughly not supposed to happen.

E-mail me the savefile, if you would; nahjor@gmail.com

Thanks!

EDIT: Found it / fixed it without the savefile, don't worry about sending that.
Back to top Go down
http://glistenimages.com/Lukos/lukosHome.htm

Shape Bolt prompt appears repeatedly
Page 1 of 1