Lukos Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lukos Software

Community Forum for Lukos Software

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum will be closing very soon. Please redirect your bookmarks and whatnot to http://lukos.x10hosting.com

Tileswitches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magi
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Magi

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Tileswitches Empty
PostSubject: Tileswitches   Tileswitches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:14 pm

Well, I did a bit of minor editing to the Default Tiles sheet, and it looks pretty good.

Tileswitches Mageguild_tileswitch_preview_1

I did some shading on Fountains(Barely noticable) and Walls/Doors/Stairs/etc, and recolored the Mage as a personal preference.

I know- the Walls tile horribly. I'm working on a re-shade that will tile well.

Once it's finished I'll put it up for all of you to download.

I also do tile edit requests if you really want me to.
Back to top Go down
Magi
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Magi

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Tileswitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tileswitches   Tileswitches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:49 pm

Alright, I've done a bit to it. I've added shaders on some monsters(Mostly ones found in the beginning floors), Potions, Scrolls, Mirrors, Gems, and I've also given Naiads some hair dye, so their hair is now a shade of blue.

I shouldn't really call this a work, it's just a small collection of minor alterations, but I'll release the first version anyway.

Right click this link and Save As

I'd recommend backing up your default Tileset before doing so, like renaming it defaultTiles2 like I did.
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Tileswitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tileswitches   Tileswitches Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:50 pm

Looks very nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://glistenimages.com/Lukos/lukosHome.htm
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

Tileswitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tileswitches   Tileswitches Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:22 pm

Just as a heads-up, v0.6 added some new tiles; that's probably going to be happening fairly consistantly with releases, at least until v1.0 hits (which hopefully isn't too many more releases away).
Back to top Go down
DeeMer
Winner - Celestial Mage

Winner - Celestial Mage
DeeMer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Tileswitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tileswitches   Tileswitches Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:16 am

I've been using a self-modified 16x16 tilesheet. I think 32 or 24 square tiles are a bit too big for the screen.

It's still a work in progress, but I've changed the walls, floors, elemental terrain, stairs, and a few items & monsters. I also changed the Wizard graphic to a witch.

Tileswitches 16xTiles
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

Tileswitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tileswitches   Tileswitches Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:22 am

DeeMer wrote:
I've been using a self-modified 16x16 tilesheet. I think 32 or 24 square tiles are a bit too big for the screen.

It's still a work in progress, but I've changed the walls, floors, elemental terrain, stairs, and a few items & monsters. I also changed the Wizard graphic to a witch.

Very nice. I particularly like the new lava. Smile The next release will have another new tile in it, incidentally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tileswitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tileswitches   Tileswitches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tileswitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lukos Software :: MageGuild :: Beta Discussion-
Jump to: