Lukos Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lukos Software

Community Forum for Lukos Software

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum will be closing very soon. Please redirect your bookmarks and whatnot to http://lukos.x10hosting.com

DeeMer's 16x16 tileset.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeMer
Winner - Celestial Mage

Winner - Celestial Mage
DeeMer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-03

DeeMer's 16x16 tileset. Empty
PostSubject: DeeMer's 16x16 tileset.   DeeMer's 16x16 tileset. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Instead of piggybacking on Magi's sets, I'll just put this here.

I've changed a few more since the first time. Sometimes I redraw the image from scratch, and sometimes I just trace over the compressed image for clarity. This version also has colored scrolls, but I haven't finished the symbols yet. It's an ongoing process.

DeeMer's 16x16 tileset. DeeMer_16xTiles

Since this is a PNG32 file, the Glass Golem has some alpha modification to it. I plan on playing with transparencies in other tiles, but I'd like to ask if this would have any adverse effect on the speed of the game, in case I over-do it.

Last edited by DeeMer on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: DeeMer's 16x16 tileset.   DeeMer's 16x16 tileset. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Hmm. Probably not, given the size of the tiles. For some reason, the alpha-blending only really seems to matter when drawing large images, in GDI+. I haven't specifically tested this in MG, though, so YMMV.
Back to top Go down
http://glistenimages.com/Lukos/lukosHome.htm
DeeMer
Winner - Celestial Mage

Winner - Celestial Mage
DeeMer

PostSubject: Re: DeeMer's 16x16 tileset.   DeeMer's 16x16 tileset. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:49 am

I've updated this a bit.

Added curse bug, spider, scrolls, tokens (could use work), ward and barrier, plus four out of five dragons. I think I need to redo the Blue Dragon. I was going for a frog-like look (like Chrono Cross), but it looks more like an angry dog. The other turned out pretty good, I say.

[EDIT]
I didn't know if edits agitate the 'new post' marker. They don't, so I bumped it traditionally.

Last edited by DeeMer on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Graphic++)
Back to top Go down
DeeMer
Winner - Celestial Mage

Winner - Celestial Mage
DeeMer

PostSubject: Re: DeeMer's 16x16 tileset.   DeeMer's 16x16 tileset. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Changed Dryad, Nymph, Fire Sprite, Witch/Wizard, Delver (the in-game description says it looks like a hedgehog or something), and maybe some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeeMer's 16x16 tileset.   DeeMer's 16x16 tileset. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeeMer's 16x16 tileset.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lukos Software :: MageGuild :: General-
Jump to: