Lukos Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lukos Software

Community Forum for Lukos Software

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum will be closing very soon. Please redirect your bookmarks and whatnot to http://lukos.x10hosting.com

Dragoon's tileswaps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragoon
Aspiring Mage
Aspiring Mage
Dragoon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Dragoon's tileswaps Empty
PostSubject: Dragoon's tileswaps   Dragoon's tileswaps Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:18 am

First of all, Ello', since I just joined, I'm Magi's brother, He got me interested in mage guild by his pokemon tileswap/his tileswaps.

Dragoon's tileswaps Customtiles
Screenshot of it in-game
My first tile swap(Which I'm still working on) is custom tiles, Which are all in the style I use for different projects of Magi's when he doesn't do too well on it himself, except the people, which are all in his style of people.

Some other tile swaps I'm planning on include dragon, which is switching the dragon sprite for the main char and so on, Underwater(possible, Water would be changed to deep trench,etc), Main char would possibly be a shark or a fish.

I should be finished with the custom tileswap in a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Zixinus
Winner
Winner
Zixinus

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon's tileswaps   Dragoon's tileswaps Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:35 am

Hi, welcome to the forum and mageguild.

I like the tileswap, or at least the screenshot of it.

Don't be afraid to ask what tile is what, I can help you (send me a PM, as you can see I've encountered pretty much everything in the game except that damn easter egg).

You do know that water has no effect (it had, but that was sorta cut in the beta)? And we already have holes for deep chams? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragoon
Aspiring Mage
Aspiring Mage
Dragoon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon's tileswaps   Dragoon's tileswaps Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Ello'

Yeah I know about water/etc, I was thinking of holes turning into cave entrances or so on, since things such as sea turtles get lost in caves and die of air lost

Anyway:
Everything I did last night:
https://2img.net/h/i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff114/Mechanos7/screenshot2.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragoon's tileswaps   Dragoon's tileswaps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragoon's tileswaps
Page 1 of 1