Lukos Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lukos Software

Community Forum for Lukos Software

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum will be closing very soon. Please redirect your bookmarks and whatnot to http://lukos.x10hosting.com

Minor bug with keymapping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guvnor
Aspiring Mage
Aspiring Mage
guvnor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Minor bug with keymapping Empty
PostSubject: Minor bug with keymapping   Minor bug with keymapping Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:50 pm

Great game, but I noticed one minor bug. If you remap the arrow keys under "Options," then you will be unable to move up or down on the main menu at all. The only way past it is to delete the custom options file (I forget what it's named) and restart.
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Minor bug with keymapping   Minor bug with keymapping Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:06 am

Hmm. Did you try using the keys you bound the arrow keys to? There's an intentional behavior, where the directional buttons are used for menus as well as moving the character, for laptop play; that may or may not be what you ran into. If so, then there should probably be some clarification on the options screen.
Back to top Go down
http://glistenimages.com/Lukos/lukosHome.htm
guvnor
Aspiring Mage
Aspiring Mage
guvnor

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Minor bug with keymapping   Minor bug with keymapping Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:57 pm

I'm 99% certain I tried it both ways.

Actually, what I attempted to do was bind the direction keys to the numpad directions (which would have worked by default, but I didn't know that at the time) After doing that, neither the numpad nor the 4 main arrow keys worked. I also tried turning off and on the Numlock without any luck.

I can't recall if hitting Enter was able to get me into New Game or not, but I do know I wasn't able to get back into Options, no matter what I hit.
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Minor bug with keymapping   Minor bug with keymapping Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:30 pm

Interesting! That seems to only happen with the numpad keys. Shocked I'll get it on there to be fixed, thanks for the report.
Back to top Go down
http://glistenimages.com/Lukos/lukosHome.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor bug with keymapping   Minor bug with keymapping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minor bug with keymapping
Page 1 of 1