Lukos Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lukos Software

Community Forum for Lukos Software

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum will be closing very soon. Please redirect your bookmarks and whatnot to http://lukos.x10hosting.com

Stirge changing; other minor bugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure
Apprentice Mage
Apprentice Mage

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Stirge changing; other minor bugs Empty
PostSubject: Stirge changing; other minor bugs   Stirge changing; other minor bugs Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:16 pm

1. I have a change-infused crystal ball on my staff. Sometimes, when I hit a monster with a staff bolt, the game tells me "The (stirge) changes shape!" but the monster stays the same type (stirge in this case). Maybe it changed sex? I can't tell with stirges.

2. If you have an edge to learn but no spell points, the game still prompts you to choose Spells or Edges when you press L.

3. Conjure Water (such as the Naiad ability) only seems to affect the tile directly next to you, yet it has a bolt-style targeting.
Same deal with Tunnel when you're shapechanged into a Delver.

4. Conjure Water appears twice in the Powers list when I'm a Naiad.

5. I'm a little reckless with my use of magic, so I took the Contingency edge. This was a great idea, as there are some combinations of items that create deadly lava tiles. It seems that Contingency takes you to a nearby fountain when you die. Unfortunately, I had created lava tiles under and around that fountain (the same ones that killed me). Contingency brought me back to that fountain and I died shortly after. If there are lots of monsters or dangerous terrain on a fountain, I'd like Contingency to take me somewhere safer.
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Stirge changing; other minor bugs   Stirge changing; other minor bugs Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:20 pm

1-4: I'll look into these.

5: Contingency doesn't pick a safe spot to drop you, nor does it intentionally find a fountain, it just drops you somewhere, a short distance from where you were. It probably should try to avoid dropping you next to critters or on bad terrain, though. Will fix.
Back to top Go down
http://glistenimages.com/Lukos/lukosHome.htm
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Stirge changing; other minor bugs   Stirge changing; other minor bugs Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:08 am

Hmm... #1; does this happen consistently? Does it happen with anything but stirges?

EDIT: Figured this one out, actually. All are now fixed in the dev version...will be chunking 1.1 out shortly.
Back to top Go down
http://glistenimages.com/Lukos/lukosHome.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stirge changing; other minor bugs   Stirge changing; other minor bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stirge changing; other minor bugs
Page 1 of 1