Lukos Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lukos Software

Community Forum for Lukos Software

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum will be closing very soon. Please redirect your bookmarks and whatnot to http://lukos.x10hosting.com

Contingency, Undeath, and potions of life.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catinthewall
Aspiring Mage
Aspiring Mage

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Contingency, Undeath, and potions of life. Empty
PostSubject: Contingency, Undeath, and potions of life.   Contingency, Undeath, and potions of life. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Become undead however you like, have the contingency edge, and drink a potion of life.

You quaff the Potion of life.
You feel as though you're burning up from the inside out! (speaking of which, you need to make that "burning up from the inside" or "burning from the inside out". I prefer the former.)
You feel yourself brought back from death's door.
Now at 1 Hp, and undead.
This just asks the question, where exactly is death's door? Wouldn't being brought back from death's door remove undeath?
Maybe change the contingency spent message to "You feel yourself brought back from destruction."
Random idea of the moment: drinking death, or life while undead, spends the contingency, sets to 1 HP, and flips the undead flag.
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Contingency, Undeath, and potions of life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contingency, Undeath, and potions of life.   Contingency, Undeath, and potions of life. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:08 am

I see your point about the messages. Those can easily be corrected. Smile It also makes sense for contingency to remove temporary undeath when it trips, such as from a potion. I'll fix that.
Back to top Go down
http://glistenimages.com/Lukos/lukosHome.htm

Contingency, Undeath, and potions of life.
Page 1 of 1