Lukos Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lukos Software

Community Forum for Lukos Software

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
This forum will be closing very soon. Please redirect your bookmarks and whatnot to http://lukos.x10hosting.com

Bug Reports

Go down 
+7
Max Kitsch
reincarnation
Curseman
mrchris
Star
Nahjor
JMskit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Max Kitsch
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Bug Reports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:52 am

Crashed, descending from dlev 2 to dlev 3.

Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at MageGuild.Cell.AddEntity(Entity inE, Boolean doRedraw)
  at MageGuild.Factory.MapBuilder.GenMap(Int32 DL)
  at MageGuild.frmMain.RLKC_DoCommand(String outCmd)
  at RLLib.RLKeybindController.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e, String myState)
  at MageGuild.frmMain.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessMessage(Message& msg)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessControlMessageInternal(Control target, Message& msg)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.PreTranslateMessage(MSG& msg)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MageGuild
    Assembly Version: 0.7.0.0
    Win32 Version: 0.7.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/Games/++ROGUELIKE++/MageGiuld/MageGuild.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
LRLLib
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/Games/++ROGUELIKE++/MageGiuld/LRLLib.DLL
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:36 pm

Max Kitsch wrote:

Cute. Does this happen consistently, or randomly?
Back to top Go down
http://glistenimages.com/Lukos/lukosHome.htm
Max Kitsch
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:18 am

Nahjor wrote:
Max Kitsch wrote:

Cute. Does this happen consistently, or randomly?

No, I've encountered it only once.
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:47 am

Max Kitsch wrote:

Hmm. Ok, thanks for the report, I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
Max Kitsch
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:27 pm

Nahjor wrote:
Max Kitsch wrote:

Hmm. Ok, thanks for the report, I'll look into it.

Here it came again. The error rises if I load the game and then try to go down the stairs.

UPD. And, well, I think it would be just fine if there'd be the possibility to scroll the screen manually for 5-8 cells. The crowd of monsters offscreen can be annoing, when you are in one step before the screen would be scrolled.
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Max Kitsch wrote:
Here it came again. The error rises if I load the game and then try to go down the stairs.
Beautiful, that was exactly what I needed. Found and fixed. Thanks!

Quote :
UPD.
What, now?

Quote :
And, well, I think it would be just fine if there'd be the possibility to scroll the screen manually for 5-8 cells. The crowd of monsters offscreen can be annoing, when you are in one step before the screen would be scrolled.

I'll add it to the feature list.
Back to top Go down
DeeMer
Winner - Celestial Mage

Winner - Celestial Mage
DeeMer

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:01 am

Great game. Almost cleared it just now, but the game crashed.
I was fighting the Light Archmage. At some point I tried to cast Curse and the game failed. I had him down to 42% hp!
Unfortunately, I didn't copy down the error messages. Is there anything that auto-writes error info to a file?

Here are some other problems I've encountered.
  • When casting Primal Chaos and Primal Order, I've had the spell go off on myself after pressing Esc at target selection. This cost no MP.
  • I cast Gravity on a flaming Efreet over ice. He landed on the ground, but the ice didn't melt. I've also cast Gravity on some other flyers over acid pools and they were no worse for ware.
  • When casting Curse, the target area was Touch radius, but the spell still traveled as a bolt.
  • I resurrected a Chameleon on approx depth 13, but he was polymorphing into depth one monsters.
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:37 pm

Cool. A host of interesting issues! Smile

I'll work on them, thanks for the report.
Back to top Go down
Plausible
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:21 pm

Hello! Interesting game - but there's bugs... (Using Win XP)

1. When trying to descend a staircase, the game seems to crash about half of the time. It happens both when using the mouse and the keyboard to go down. It produces the following exception (not identical to the one posted earlier):

Code:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at MageGuild.Cell.AddEntity(Entity inE, Boolean doRedraw)
  at MageGuild.Factory.MapBuilder.GenMap(Int32 DL)
  at RLLib.RLCommand.RaiseClick(Int32 X, Int32 Y, MouseButtons MB)
  at RLLib.RLDisplay.RLDisplay_MouseClick(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseClick(MouseEventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.UserControl.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

2. Also consistent crashing upon combining a Beak of a Stirge and a Potion of Death ("A shadowy shape rises from the Beak of a Stirge"):

Code:
  at MageGuild.RLObjects.Entity.Destroy()
  at MageGuild.RLObjects.Beings.Mob.Destroy()
  at MageGuild.RLObjects.Beings.Mob.HandleDeath()
  at MageGuild.RLObjects.Being.set_HP(Int32 value)
  at MageGuild.RLObjects.Items.Remains.MixWith(Item inItem)
  at RLLib.RLKeybindController.HandleKey(KeyEventArgs e, String myState)
  at MageGuild.frmMain.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.ProcessCmdKey(Message& msg, Keys keyData)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessMessage(Message& msg)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessControlMessageInternal(Control target, Message& msg)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.PreTranslateMessage(MSG& msg)

It's unfortunate that when these crashes happen, the savegame gets deleted so there is no chance to recover. No

Good luck debugging Smile
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:05 pm

Plausible wrote:
1. When trying to descend a staircase, the game seems to crash about half of the time.

Interesting. Does this have any correlation to whether or not you've loaded from a save game?

Plausible wrote:
2. Also consistent crashing upon combining a Beak of a Stirge and a Potion of Death ("A shadowy shape rises from the Beak of a Stirge")

Aha. Yeah, I see what's going on, here.

Thanks for the reports!
Back to top Go down
Plausible
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:19 pm

Nahjor wrote:
Does this have any correlation to whether or not you've loaded from a save game?
Tried a few... yes. It's only after loading a game. So it's probably the same bug as the one reported earlier, after all Embarassed

Meanwhile I got a staircase generated in a field of acid on level 1. Not sure this is intended? Seems a bit rough for level 1 affraid

Finally, it would be nice if the menus (e.g. items menu) would have 'wraparound scrolling': if you're a the top item and push up, then go to the last item; and the inverse Arrow
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:28 pm

Plausible wrote:
Tried a few... yes. It's only after loading a game. So it's probably the same bug as the one reported earlier, after all
I kinda figured...basically, the rarity-of-items table is being left blank when a game is loaded, and that's causing a null reference on trying to generate an item that's not being handled gracefully. Good news is, that means there's only one bug there for me to fix, not two. Smile

Plausible wrote:
Meanwhile I got a staircase generated in a field of acid on level 1. Not sure this is intended? Seems a bit rough for level 1
I think mostly just forgot to put a check in for that, when planting the staircase/s. Embarassed

Plausible wrote:
Finally, it would be nice if the menus (e.g. items menu) would have 'wraparound scrolling': if you're a the top item and push up, then go to the last item; and the inverse
That's a very good idea, and should be pretty easy to implement.
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:35 pm

DeeMer wrote:
At some point I tried to cast Curse and the game failed. I had him down to 42% hp!
Unfortunately, I didn't copy down the error messages. Is there anything that auto-writes error info to a file?

Well, there is now. Smile I haven't been able to replicate this error. Unless you've gotten it to happen again, or have any more details about how it happened, I'm going to have to wait for this ugly little guy to rear up its head again.
Back to top Go down
DeeMer
Winner - Celestial Mage

Winner - Celestial Mage
DeeMer

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 am

Well, it was the final floor and I was battling The Archmage of Light. It was a single session game; I never saved (much to my detriment). I was attempting to soften him up with Curse. The first time I cast it against him, I had a Touch Radius targeting overlay, but it still fired as a bolt. The next time I attempted to cast it, it threw up an error and I had to close the game.

I also remember that the Light/Sight seemed to be off a square on this floor. e.g. I'd open up a door, but I could not see inside the room until I moved inside. I don't know if that helps.

I haven't been able to reach the final floor again, so I cannot retest myself.
Back to top Go down
DeeMer
Winner - Celestial Mage

Winner - Celestial Mage
DeeMer

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:35 pm

I just finished the game with a pretty much identical setup as before and didn't experience any curse-related crash. Therefore I could not recreate the conditions. It was probably a factor of other things.

I also noticed that creatures are not affected by terrain (acid, lava) unless the are explicitly moved there. I've seen a pack of dire wolves partially spawn on acid pools and I've seen Primal Chaos create harmful tiles under some non-immune creatures. I was, however, invisible at the time, so they weren't inclined to move on their own. I mentioned in my ascension post that Invisibility is over-powered, or rather under-defended. The only enemies that engaged me unprovoked were floating and evil eyes. I don't know if that is an "I look at them," rather than a "They look at me."

Other than that I have not encountered anything else new and error-related.
Back to top Go down
Fyren
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:37 pm

A couple things which may or may not be bugs, but at least they bug me.

When I start Mage Guild on my system, it starts out "maximized" but doesn't take up the whole screen. It's sort of docked up in the upper left corner of my primary monitor (1600x1200). If I doubleclick the window titlebar or click the unmaximize button in the upper left, it undocks and the window gets smaller. Then I can drag it back out to the original size but I'm able to move the window around. I'd prefer if it started out maximum size but not docked. Maybe you could check desktop resolution on start and see if that's a good idea.

Mage Guild seems to suck down a lot of CPU at all times even when it doesn't have focus. I'm using 0.7 off the download page. Just before writing this, I started it and left it minimized on the main menu. Task manager says it's using pretty much 90ish percent CPU all the time. This is true whether I use the graphical tiles or not, but using the graphical tiles and turning up their size seems to make the game less responsive. Even at the default tile size, I have to wait a split second after moving before it'll accept input. Here are some of my system specs, if it helps:

Athlon64 3700
2 gigs RAM
8800 GT (running latest drivers, dual monitors with the game running on the primary)
WinXP SP2

Thanks for making the game!
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:58 am

DeeMer wrote:
I also noticed that creatures are not affected by terrain (acid, lava) unless the are explicitly moved there.
Will fix. Already fixed in dev version.

DeeMer wrote:
I mentioned in my ascension post that Invisibility is over-powered, or rather under-defended.
I'll address this, too. How often were you using permanence potions, to maintain your buffs?

Last edited by Nahjor on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:02 am

Fyren wrote:
When I start Mage Guild on my system, it starts out "maximized" but doesn't take up the whole screen. It's sort of docked up in the upper left corner of my primary monitor (1600x1200).
That's a consequence of how Windows handles the combination of maximized window state and a maximum window size cap.

Fyren wrote:
Mage Guild seems to suck down a lot of CPU at all times even when it doesn't have focus.
I'll take a look, I'm not really sure what's going on, here. I develop on a significantly worse machine, and don't really have that issue. Hmm. At any rate, this links back into the above issue; the reason the window size was capped in the first place was to address performance on large-res monitors. There's clearly something that needs fixed here...I'd like to get rid of the window size cap, while I'm at it.

Thanks for the reports!
Back to top Go down
DeeMer
Winner - Celestial Mage

Winner - Celestial Mage
DeeMer

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:44 pm

Nahjor wrote:
DeeMer wrote:
I mentioned in my ascension post that Invisibility is over-powered, or rather under-defended.
I'll address this, too. How often were you using permanence potions, to maintain your buffs?

I started getting very paranoid after losing my Deflection field a couple of times. I try to drink two or three/floor minimum, and one always right after going down the stairs. In terms of turn numbers, I can't tell you.
Back to top Go down
Fyren
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:25 pm

Nahjor wrote:
DeeMer wrote:

I'm not DeeMer, but I gave this a try. I took death and spell training to start, so I was able to get invisibility after finding the first sphere. At this point I had two potions of permanence and I was able to get to depth 16 using about one potion of permanence per level, but I didn't try very hard to find all the spheres (I was level 7 or so). I didn't stay invisible all the time, but whenever I was in danger I went invisible. By the end, I had several potions of permanence left over. If you wanted to map an entire dungeon level/get all the spheres, it'd probably take between one and two potions of permanence per level on average to stay invisible 100% of the time. It might be tough to find enough permanence/duplication to do that, but I definitely could have collected more than the 7 spheres I did. I'm still a newbie and my best effort so far as only been dungeon level 4 playing "normally."

Maybe monsters should be able to detect invisibility depending on close you are and how tough they are. Wimpy stuff at the beginning have no chance, but have invisibility simply not work against elder dragons. For stuff in between, they can detect you within X tiles depending on where on the spectrum they lie. If you pass out of their detection range, you could have them try to guess where you were going and try to follow you to get back in range (if they're intelligent creatures). Or there's other things you could make matter, like "magical" foes such as wizards would be good at detecting you (higher detection range) but less inclined foes like behemoths and knights would be bad at it. Or instead of a fixed detection range which players would eventually figure out, foes could have a certain percentage chance (varying by toughness/magical nature/whatever like above) to spot you if you move within their line of sight. Once spotted, that foe will be able to see you till you move out of its line of sight or you recast invisibility.

Or just have permanence not make invisibility last nearly as long. But as low as 25% of current duration would still let you snag spheres unmolested, probably.

Nahjor wrote:
There's clearly something that needs fixed here...
If there's anything I can do to help, like specific info to collect or if you have a debug build or something for me to run, I'll be happy to do it.
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:41 pm

Excellent trial, with regards to the Invisibility issue. Give 0.7.1 a shot, I made some corrective changes there.
Back to top Go down
Fyren
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:04 pm

If I try to use my old 0.7 myOptions.xml with 0.7.1, it crashes when I try to go to the options menu. If I delete my old myOptions.xml, it works fine (but if course I lose my saved options). I am using the new defaultOptions.xml even though the exception appears to be complaining about it. Perhaps this is related to my old options not setting the minimum tile size?

Code:

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at MageGuild.frmOptions.LoadStarting()
  at MageGuild.frmOptions..ctor(frmMain myMain)
  at MageGuild.frmMain.frmMain_VisibleChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Form.SetVisibleCore(Boolean value)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Visible(Boolean value)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
  at MageGuild.Program.Main()

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\defaultOptions.xml'.
File name: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\defaultOptions.xml'
  at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
  at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
  at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)
  at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn)
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrlDelegate(Object xmlResolver)
  at System.Threading.CompressedStack.runTryCode(Object userData)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
  at System.Threading.CompressedStack.Run(CompressedStack compressedStack, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrl()
  at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
  at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
  at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
  at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
  at MageGuild.Helpers.LoadOptions()
  at MageGuild.frmMain..ctor()
  at MageGuild.Program.Main()
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:48 pm

Fyren wrote:
If I try to use my old 0.7 myOptions.xml with 0.7.1, it crashes when I try to go to the options menu. If I delete my old myOptions.xml, it works fine (but if course I lose my saved options). I am using the new defaultOptions.xml even though the exception appears to be complaining about it. Perhaps this is related to my old options not setting the minimum tile size?

Awesome. Yeah, that's almost certainly what it relates to, although it should be checking the version of the options file, and thus not crashing. Deleting the old myOptions.xml should be a workaround for now, I'll try and figure out why the options thing isn't checking versioning.
Back to top Go down
Fyren
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:12 pm

If you melee an enemy standing on top of an open door, each time you attack you'll get a message stating you opened the door. Not sure if anything strange happens if you close a door an enemy is standing on and then you melee them.
Back to top Go down
Nahjor
Admin
Admin
Nahjor

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:51 pm

Fyren wrote:
If you melee an enemy standing on top of an open door, each time you attack you'll get a message stating you opened the door. Not sure if anything strange happens if you close a door an enemy is standing on and then you melee them.

Heh. Cute. Will fix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug Reports   Bug Reports - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug Reports
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lukos Software :: MageGuild :: Beta Discussion-
Jump to: